Citizen Schools New York CT Clearance
Thank you to our Citizen Teachers for completing the Citizen Teacher application and taking the time to complete all steps of the Department of Health clearance process for volunteers. Please see below for next steps.
1. COMPLETE A TB TEST & MEDICAL CLEARANCE
Print this form and take it to your doctor to complete. The form is 2 pages long - make sure the doctor completes both pages!
2. COMPLETE FINGERPRINTING FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
- Go to: https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Enter your name, date of birth, and contact information. Once complete click next.
- The next screen will ask for Role of Applicants and Agency ID number. For role, select the “Volunteer” option from the list.
- Enter the Agency ID from the list below for your assigned campus.
- Indicate your citizenship status (country of birth, city of birth, and country of citizenship), then select next.
- Answer the questions on screen, and then select next.
- Have you ever used a maiden/previous name?
- Have you ever used an alias?
- Is your mailing address the same as your residential address?
- Enter your complete demographic information, then select next.
- Select the identification document you will be taking with you to the appointment, then select next.
- Enter your zip code to find a fingerprinting location closest to you.
- Select your preferred location and then select next.
- Select a date and time slot, and select submit.
- The next page will give you your registration information, review and select done.
- Go to the fingerprinting center on the day and time you signed up for and bring proper identification.
- At the conclusion of your fingerprinting session they will give you a receipt, please keep this for your record.
3. FOUNDATIONS IN HEALTH SAFETY TRAINING
Create an account with ECETP and bring your certificate of completion with you to the Intro to Apprenticeships Training
- Go to ecetp.pdp.albany.edu
- Click on My Registration and then click Login.”
- Click on Create a New Online ECETP Account.”
- You will be presented with a registration page. Type in your information, including a Login ID and a password of your choice. Click on the Submit button. (Please note – you will receive a confirmation email reminding you of the login ID you created for access to the site at a later date as a Returning Student. Do not register again as a New Student.)
- Once you have your account created, you can complete the required SACC trainings by going to the ECETP E-Learning course catalog.
Thank you for completing the online Citizen Teacher application.
We used the information you provided to complete the following forms on your behalf. You will be able to review and sign your completed forms during the Intro to Apprenticeships Training.
- OCFS-6001 Household Member Information
- OCFS-6002 Qualifications
- OCFS-6003 References
- OCFS-6004 Medical Statement
- OCFS-6005 Criminal Conviction Statement
- LDSS-3370 Statewide Central Register Database Check Form
- OCFS-4930 Request for NYS Fingerprinting Services- Staff with Fingerprint Images on File with OCFS May Be Eligible For A Waiver.
- OCFS-6022 Staff Exclusion List Check